MTR2000 Base Station
Type: Base Stations
Brand: Motorola Solutions
The MTR2000 repeater is no longer manufactured, however accessories and replacement parts may be available. Please contact your Motorola representative for additional information.
MTR 2000 Base Station/Repeater/Receiver Motorola's MTR 2000 Station/Repeater/Receiver is a continuous-duty analog base/repeater station for use on both conventional and trunking systems in the VHF, UHF, and 800 and 900 MHz bands. Onboard self-testing and a microprocessor-based design keeps system up-time at a maximum.
For conventional and trunking (SMARTNET, PassPort) systems.
Programming and diagnostic testing
Runs through a personal computer, shortening maintenance time.
Maximum flexibility in a small design optimizes site space.
Allows for upgrades and complete system migrations easily.
Functions on VHF, UHF and 800 and 900 MHz channel spacing.
Field-replaceable units (FRUs)
Keeps the modules functionally separate.
Switching power supply
Functions over a wide range of voltages and frequencies.
- Provides Unmatched Flexibility in a Compact Design
- Analog operation in conventional systems
- Analog operation in SMARTNET or SmartZone trunking systems
- Software based design allows for future system applications
- 75-20 Watt variable power models
- Compact dimensions, 3 rack units (5.25 or 13.3 cm), utilize expensive site space efficiently
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing (800 MHz)
- 12.5 kHz channel spacing (900 MHz)
- Contributes to Maximizing System Up-Time
- Microprocessor based design with integrated DSP capability
- Continuous duty cycle operation
- Self testing monitors station performance
- Switching power supply functions over a wide range of voltages and frequencies
- Shortens Installation and Maintenance Time
- Programming and diagnostic testing performed through a personal computer
- Standard EIA 19 rack mount configuration
- Lightweight (40 lbs/19 kg)
- Functionally separate modules: Field Replaceable Units (FRU)
- Software based design simplifies upgrades
- Software options to be used and enabled in all repeaters
Metro Two-Way has been our hardware & service provider for over 7 years! They always go out of their way to perform service & installation on our equipment when it is convenient for us, and their response to our needs is second to none!
Vice President, Services of Next Day Blinds
Get the latest Metro Two Way & Tracking company news and Motorola updates!